It was David’s idea to go on a cruise for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. He had crossed the Atlantic Ocean in a ship as a 10 year old and Marilyn had gone from Singapore to Brisbane as a cheap way of travel in 1972. But this would be our first 7-day holiday cruise out of Brisbane with stop-overs in Noumea and Lifou in New Caledonia and Port Vila in Vanuatu. We were excited to experience something new together.
We were especially amazed at how God had allowed us to take this Cruise into Missions History.
We had a wonderful time and highly recommend a cruise to anyone. Take a look in our photo album and note these highlights.
- A lovely cabin and friendly steward from the Philippines
- Excellent food and dining options
- New relationships formed with ni-Vanuatu crew
- Times to relax and times to join in events on board
- Lovely sunsets shared together
- Excellent sailing conditions and tropical sunshine
- Meaningful re-connection with Melanesia
- Snorkeling together as we did on the first day we met and our honeymoon